Always Open (24/7)All Week and Public Holidays+254 722 353 firstname.lastname@example.orgNjue Plaza - 2nd FloorEmbu Town
Social impact is key to our mission. We aim to better the lives of the communities we serve:
– Nearly 3,000 lives touched per month
– We aim to reach 1 Million people in the next 5 years
– We provide access to world-class quality healthcare to all individuals regardless of income
– We have partnered with NHIF to enable access to our healthcare services at no additional cost, to individuals enrolled on NHIF
– We organize and participate in free medical camps
– We offer free health talks on topics such as lifestyle diseases, cancer & vaccination
– We employ local staff, majority of whom are women under the age of 35 years
– We provide training through our graduate trainee program
– We engage in community work. We visit and support children’s homes and prisons
Imara Mediplus Hospital
We are a multi-speciality healthcare facility founded and managed by doctors, focused on providing holistic care all under one roof.
The goal of The Imara Mediplus is to provide our clients with the all necessary services required to achieve both health and wellness. We seek to conveniently serve any person in need of friendly, professional, quality assured medical services, without the worry of cost.